Our engineering services include (but are not limited to):
- Providing fault assessments, spark assessments and supporting calculations for field wiring installations for intrinsically safe and non-incendive installations in hazardous areas (Division and Zone systems);
- Preparing engineering SEALED & STAMPED descriptive system documents required for the installation and verification of intrinsically safe electrical systems and non-incendive field wiring circuits;
- Preparing control drawings and intrinsically safe block diagrams with details of electrical parameters governing interconnections of associated apparatus and intrinsically safe devices;
- Evaluating the entity parameters for a safe installation;
- Evaluating electrical parameters for interconnecting wiring;
- Evaluating grounding and bonding requirements of electrical equipment in hazardous areas;
- Verifying temperature class (T-code) (maximum surface temperature) of electrical equipment.